This should have never happened in our country!
I have lots of pictures of this, but do not like to look back at them!
Hopefully we have gone forward and as Lee Greenwood would be singing "God Bless The USA"!!
Blogger is being quite difficult, sigh...yes, I agree, it's hard to look back at the past and the photos. I do hope you have a beautiful evening.
Thank You Linda!I am having problems recording some football games for my husband,so he can watch them when he gets home!
Thanks for visiting my post today, Gloria! I like all your little cherups/angels! Happy weekend!
Thank You Terri D. Have a good weekend!
You are right, it should have never happened. It is still upsetting to me. It probably always will be. Hope you are doing well. Blogger is not posting updates, so I dopped in just in case. :)
Thank you Lori. I am doing well. Glad you dropped in!
Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment and come back anytime, you are always welcome here. Have A Blessed Day.
Blogger is being quite difficult, sigh...yes, I agree, it's hard to look back at the past and the photos. I do hope you have a beautiful evening.
ReplyDeleteThank You Linda!
ReplyDeleteI am having problems recording some football games for my husband,
so he can watch them when he gets home!
Thanks for visiting my post today, Gloria! I like all your little cherups/angels! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank You Terri D. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are right, it should have never happened. It is still upsetting to me. It probably always will be. Hope you are doing well. Blogger is not posting updates, so I dopped in just in case. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lori. I am doing well. Glad you dropped in!
ReplyDelete