Ron is doing good and hopefully by Thursday his Dr.
will tell him he is all healed.
Tuesday 4 an invention of our late friend Toni Taddeo.
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving show/animated show?: I start off with "Home Alone" with Cauley McCaulken.
2. What is there about Thanksgiving you like the best: The delicious Turkey dinner with all of the trimmings.
3. Favorite Thanksgiving/holiday song?: I don't have a favorite Thanksgiving song.
4. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?: I start listening right after Thanksgiving. I love Christmas songs.
1) Poor Smelly Cat lives with negligent humans who refuse to take it to the vet. Who is the last doctor you spoke to (vet, MD, dentist, PhD ...)? PhD
2) This song was introduced during the second season of Friends. Were you a fan of the show? No, I never watched it.
3) On the show, the song was performed by Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), an amateur folk singer and a professional masseuse. There was a debate on Reddit about massages -- some loved them because they are relaxing and therapeutic, others think it's "creepy to be undressed and handled by a stranger." How about you? Do you enjoy massages? I have never had one.
4) During the run of Friends, Phoebe was roommates first with Monica and then with Rachel and finally with her true love, Mike. Tell us about one of your roommates. I have never had a roommate.
5) Phoebe often performed for tips on street corners or at her favorite coffee shop, Central Perk. Where is your favorite place to go for a cup of joe? I only drink coffee at home.
6) This song was originally called "Smelly Dog," inspired by a pooch named Gouda. The childhood pet of Friends writer Betsy Borns, poor Gouda could have smelled better. Is there an odor you'd prefer to never smell again? There are lots of smells I never want to smell again.
7) 35% of American households include a cat. Are there any pets at your house? Not anymore.
8) In 1995, the year Phoebe first performed "Smelly Cat," Steve Fossett became the first person to make a solo flight across the Pacific in a hot air balloon. Have you ever ridden in a balloon? No, I have a fear of heights.
9) Random question: Looking over your romantic history, have you broken more hearts, or had your heart broken more often? I would say it is 50/50.
1. What is the nearest book to you? Your Kindle does not count. The books we used for our recent vacation.
2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation? Last week.
3. How many telephone numbers do you have? 3
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately? I have no idea since I have nobody in school.
5. What's your favorite Olympic event? All of the winter olympics.
6. Do you watch the Olympics? Yes.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan and my favorite player would be Patrick Mahomes.
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why? No way, I would stay home.
9. When was the last time you sat in a church? It has been a long time, we get church on our radio.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you? Not really but I do like happy comments.
11. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet? Absolutely not.
12.Do you watch reality TV? No.
13. How many people can you call who have known you since you were in school? One, we have known each other since the 7th grade.
14. Who, when, and where was your first kiss? My first real kiss was from a neighbor boy that I had a crush on.
15. You just got thrown out of your country. Where do you want to become a citizen? Hope that never happens, I don't want to live anywhere else.