Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, September 11, 2026

We will never forget 911

 This should have never happened in our country! 

I have lots of pictures of this, but do not like to look back at them! 

Hopefully we have gone forward and as Lee Greenwood would be singing "God Bless The USA"!! 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. Blogger is being quite difficult, sigh...yes, I agree, it's hard to look back at the past and the photos. I do hope you have a beautiful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Linda!
    I am having problems recording some football games for my husband,
    so he can watch them when he gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my post today, Gloria! I like all your little cherups/angels! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Terri D. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment and come back anytime, you are always welcome here. Have A Blessed Day.